This photo is the summer, it was taken for my brother's birthday in January, here i show my little family consisting of my mother, father, sister, niece and brother-in-law.
We are very united and we know that despite all the differences that we always have we will count on each other, the family for me is the most important thing in life, in life is the on that never will fail and wich will be for get up every time you fall.
I am fortunate to have the best parents in the world, to whom I owe everything I am besides the parents are friends, whom I can tell everything and accept me as I am.
My favorite person in the photo is my niece, who arrived it makes three more join the family and to improve ties with only sister, she is the most precious thing I have with my mother, they are the most important women and with the members of my family I am more time.
"Ohana means family, and your family you never abandon or forget"

Your family is beatifull!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShare with your family is the best thing in the world...beautiful family :D
ReplyDeleteShare with your family is the best thing in the world...beautiful family :D
ReplyDeleteShare with your family is the best thing in the world...beautiful family :D
ReplyDeleteIs a beautifull family !!
ReplyDeletenice photograph :D
ReplyDeleteIt´s a nice photograp and a beautifull family.
ReplyDelete